Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Going International




While my passion on public speaking grew for the last 10 years, it was just a dream.

“Rise in your mind and you will rise in your world.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo

It was definitely an International Weekend during last 2 weekend.

1st, I had a chance to be part of the Toastmasters team which had members attending from 20 over countries. In addition, it was given the honour being the evaluator for one of the American speaker, which was all new experience for me.

The meeting was also graced by Sara Khan, International Speaker.

The following day, I conducted an hour talk on Public Speaking for a non-profit organisation via online, which had attendees from 10 countries across 4 continents.
It was my maiden solo online talk to international audience.

Last Sunday I had my 2nd session with the international crowd, this time, including USA.

Sometimes I just feel, you need to keep yourself moving and no one else will come and push you for your progress.
May the MCO keeps pushing us beyond boundaries. 

No comments: