Wednesday, October 24, 2018

One of my Best felt election


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyJIrbPblQo

Referring to the above video, I could see the feeling of the youngsters or more to say the Malaysians feelings of achievement.

It was my 4th time voting, after 2004, 2008 and 2013. While I was expecting for changes in 2013 itself, this time I wanted to do the change.

My voting constituency was in Batu, which is known for Tian Chua's area, as I just recently updated my address.

I didn't wait that long, probably less than 45 minutes. Upon, voting, of course, the night I was in front of the TV till 2am. While I was eagerly waiting for the results, no official news , as the Election commission was dragging the announcement. I went to bed as I had a flight to catch on the next day.

But when I heard the news on the next day, I felt, it's going to be a new country. The people has decided and the people no longer prefer race based politics. There need to be a new governance, independently operated commissions and representation from all races and ages.

And we have young leaders like Syed Sadiq, Yeo bee Yin and Hannah Yeoh, hemming the ministerial level.

Thought we have so much differences, lets embrace the similarities and make it new Malaysia.

No comments: