Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loss of a freind, buddy, comrade,










There's a saying, if someone moves on, it means god loves that person more than anyone. It was really shock to hear an angel by name of Naeelah Bushrah released her last breath on 23 January at age of 40.

The 1st time I met her was during Malaysia Airlines Officers Installation on August 2009. Therafter, we meet often during Toastmasters conventions and division events. As she took up the exco role in 2009, I advised her, not to stop and move up the ladder in the club adn she made it by becoming the President in year 2010/2011. She even wanted to move up as Area Governor, but then had task to focus on career and family, thus she postponed that aim.

Theafter, we became thick freinds and exchange ideas on Toastmasters club management and also in career. There was a time when I was really down due to my challenges in my work and family, it was at 10.30pm, she still called me and encouraged me, and told me the bright side is just not too far.

I felt touched by her caringness. Now, when I have achieved in Toastmasters and wants to share with her, she is no longer around.

She is someone whom always be in my heart as a good freind.

May her soul rest in peace

No comments: