Tuesday, January 10, 2012

General Evaluator at Klang Bilingual TMC

Yesterday, I went to this club as General evaluator. It's my 4th time going there. Some may wonder why I need to go there from the struggle of traffic jam and traveling over 50km on motorcycle.

But for me, I'm a Toastmaster and a club respect and recognise me as a Toastmaster and my achievements. Furthermore, they actually booked me 3 months ago. Leave all this aside, this was the 1st club which honoured me and gave me a chance to be Toastmaster of the evening (TME) aka MC.

Normally, TME will be the member of their own club, but the excos would like to have external TME, so that, they can learn, witness and equip themselves with skills.

Furthermore, I have seen Ivy Chern(past president) working very hard to maintain the club at this status now. When I went there yesterday, I saw strong ladies were setting up the meeting room. They had various types of members.

I was astonish with the current president whom was energetic and enthusiastic, Michael Wong. I could see this guy as one of the potential district officer in future.

It's good to see the club moving forward. I definitely don't mind going there again to share my experience skills with that club. 

No comments: